The following blog will explain how to download and install the two flagship ArcGIS applications for desktop:
The following steps require that you have purchased an ArcGIS license with the appropriate authorizations.
Downloading from My.Esri.com:
- Head to my.esri.com and sign in using your My Esri credentials
- Select: My Organizations
- Select: Downloads
- For both ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS for Desktop, you can then proceed to View Downloads and select the latest version of the installation files to proceed.
- If you would prefer to download a previously released version, you may find them within the All Versions tab or the Download ISO Files tab. See the below image for reference.
Note: Within the downloads page for both products, you may find other optional extensions, support files, and license manager server installation files.
You can also download ArcGIS Pro from arcgis.com if you are a member of an active ArcGIS Online Organization
- Sign in to arcgis.com
- In the top-right corner, select your User Profile and head to My Settings
- Select the Licenses tab
- Scroll down to find a prompt to Download ArcGIS Pro
For resources on how to license your software, please refer to the following resources:
ArcGIS Pro: Managing licences in ArcGIS Pro | Esri Australia
ArcGIS Desktop: Authorizing your software—ArcMap | Documentation (arcgis.com)
Congratulations, you may now proceed to enjoy using ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro.